[Wikimedia-l] 2012 Picture of the Year

Guillaume Goursat guillaume.goursat at wikimedia.fr
Sat Feb 23 23:26:32 UTC 2013

Thank you to the commitee, the voters and all the editors who have uploaded
a picture in 2012 :-)

I want also to congratulate all the folks in Wikimedia France who have
helped to produce the winning picture, with the project Phoebus [1] :-)

Guillaume

[1] : http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Projet_Phoebus