[Wikimedia-l] Looking back at the London Conference

Charles Andrès charles.andres.wmch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:24:38 UTC 2013

HI Ziko,

Could you give us more information about this action team?, and especially its composition  because there is few information here http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Research , no more on the minute of your meeting in London, and I don't remind any public call for joining this team?

Sorry to use Wikimedia-l for this question, but if we use the chapters mailing we are criticize, so here the transparency :-)

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch