[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation's support of OTRS

Charles Andrès charles.andres.wmch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:47:40 UTC 2013

Thanks Sumana,

For legal reason , WMCH, as fundraising processor, had to get its own OTRS system and queues, if it's a Movement request supported by the Foundation , we will be more than happy to participate and support the development of an alternative host by a chapter or the chapter association or whatever…

Sincerely

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch