[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Balázs Viczián balazs.viczian at wikimedia.hu
Wed Feb 20 22:09:34 UTC 2013

I've replied on two things: regarding "info collecting", that you were
discussing, I believe WMBE can handle it (collecting names and numbers), no
need for a "chapter to the EU" there imo. Regarding actual lobbying,
representation and stuff - an international cooperation, like WCA (but not
in its current state) should do the job.

Balazs