[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:20:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I guess the non-partisan part is not even a quesiton, but rather a
precondition. The question is how to balance it on a case-to-case basis.
For now I have just included the wording "*commitment to* *political
neutrality except regarding the most serious things that directly impact
our work." *in the Meta project pages. I believe that phrasing is a good
starting point for our discussions.

On the monitoring side the justification is easier. Collecting, publishing
and summarising legislative proposals/ammendments/reports/positions is
nothing that is not in line with gathering "the sum of all human knowledge".

Dimi