[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:02:39 UTC 2013

Hi, just for the sake of "history" in 2007 or 2008 we tried to do
that, we had a meeting in Brussel (in a really nice hostel) and we set
up a working group... but we didn't do a thing in the end.

So even though I believe it could be a good idea, I'm still not sure
volunteers are able to handle such a heavy workload. But I'm happy to
share/talk about it nonetheless :)

Christophe

--
Christophe