[Wikimedia-l] WikiWomen's History Month

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:18:52 UTC 2013

[Pardon the cross-posts - and the English message]  - Please forward as
well!

Hi everyone,

March is Women's History Month, and this will be the second year for
WikiWomen's History Month, an *international* collaborative event that
takes place offline at edit-a-thons and online through project focuses.
Events and projects focus on improving women's history coverage on any
language project. We have a page on English Wikipedia, like last year,
to gather all of the events:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month

So far we have events in South America, Europe and the United States.

I hope you'll consider throwing an event in your town, village, or city
- or do a women's history focus for your WikiProject - large or small!

Sarah

--
*Sarah Stierch*
*/Museumist and open culture advocate/*