[Wikimedia-l] Organize Wiki Loves Public Art in your country!

John Andersson john.andersson at wikimedia.se
Wed Feb 13 16:29:36 UTC 2013

And again there were problems. Here are the links again:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Public_Art_2013

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Public_Art_2013/FAQ#Bringing_Museums_into_the_mixture_-_what_will_have_to_be_done_differently.3F

http://wikilovespublicart.org/participate/
 Cheers,

John

From: john.andersson at wikimedia.se
To: wikimedia-l at lists.wikimedia.org; glam at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: RE: [Wikimedia-l] Organize Wiki Loves Public Art in your country!
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:50:54 +0100

Hi!

For some reason the email looks really weird and all the links went missing. Here they are in a list instead:

The portal on Commons: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Public_Art_2013About museums in the contest: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Public_Art_2013/FAQ#Bringing_Museums_into_the_mixture_-_what_will_have_to_be_done_differently.3FThe website: http://wikilovespublicart.org/How to set up your own website based on the international one: http://wikilovespublicart.org/participate/My email: john.andersson (at) wikimedia.seThe WLPA email list: wikilovespublicart (at) lists.wikimedia.org

Regards,

John

- - - -

John Andersson

Wikimedia Sweden

Project Leader Europeana Awareness

Phone: +46(0)73-3965189

Email: john.andersson at wikimedia.se

Skype: johnandersson86

Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @wikieuropeana

Visit http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Projekt:Europeana_Awareness/English for more information about our
project!

Vill du stödja fri kunskap? Bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige! / Would you like to support free knowledge? Please consider becoming a member of Wikimedia Sweden!