[Wikimedia-l] Save the date: Amsterdam Hackathon 2013 (May 24-26)

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sun Feb 10 20:56:34 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Wikimedia Nederland invites all developers to the Amsterdam Hackathon 2013.

The hackathon is an opportunity for all Wikimedia community developers
and sysadmins to come together, squash bugs and write great new features
& tools. Unlike the previous years (2012, 2011, etc.) this Hackathon
won't be in Berlin, but in Amsterdam.

The event is open to a wide range of developers. We welcome both
seasoned and new developers as well as people working on MediaWiki,
tools, pywikiedia, gadgets, extensions, templates … .

It takes place from 24-26 May. If you’d like to attend, please save the
date!
There will not be an entrance fee for the event itself, but a
registration is mandatory. There will be a limited number of
scholarships available, details to be provided ASAP. We're currently
finalizing the arrangements of the venue. When we're done with that
we'll open registration.

Keep an eye on https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013
for updates!

Check this page for updates!