[Wikimedia-l] next Wikidata office hour

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at wikimedia.de
Sat Feb 9 16:03:07 UTC 2013

Hey :)

The next Wikidata office hour on IRC in English will be on February
16th (so in 1 week) at 20:00 UTC
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=20&min=00&sec=0&day=16&month=2&year=2013).
It'll happen in #wikimedia-office on freenode. Denny and I will give a
short report on the current state of Wikidata and what's next and then
answer whatever question you might have for example after the
deployment on the English language Wikipedia on Monday.
I hope to see many of you there.

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Wikidata