[Wikimedia-l] Strange, surprising, bold and unnecessary - reply to the WMF board statement

Charles Andrès charles.andres.wmch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:41:39 UTC 2013

It's quite easy to leave the discussion when people do not agree without, nobody forced you to change the way you are working, we all respect the way you choose. just let's respect the way other can choose.

And by the way, a sarcastic analysis of the wiki model is that is working only if the majority of editors have minimal interaction with the other and than only a minority of editors are really acting together at the meta level, you really think it's a magic model?

thanks

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch