[Wikimedia-l] Strange, surprising, bold and unnecessary - reply to the WMF board statement

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton rodrigo.argenton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:31:55 UTC 2013

HEHHEHEHE, okay, okay

So... do you not believe?

I find it odd organizations that promote free collaborative construction,
do not to believe in their own model, do not use the model itself and talk
that should be the model to be used ... "blacksmith's house, wooden
skewer"(casa de ferreiro, espeto de pau) [1]

I will not prolong, I just think that you are wasting your capacity.

Peace.

[1]http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_de_ferreiro,_espeto_de_pau

On 6 February 2013 13:18, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton em gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6 February 2013 14:55, Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
> <rodrigo.argenton em gmail.com> wrote:
> > So ... you not believes in the model Wiki, and also not believes that he
> can be
> > used in other locations, unless in building a encyclopedia?
>
> It may be useful in other situations, but there is no reason to assume
> that just because it's a good way to write an encyclopaedia that it is
> going to be a good way to run a chapter.

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argenton em gmail.com
+55 11 97 97 18 884