[Wikimedia-l] Outcome of Wikimedia board discussion on the Chapters Association

Fae faewik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:00:37 UTC 2013

The figures that James was going from here were rejected, this was
stated on the meta page in question, but I have made it a lot clearer
by repeating the word 'rejected' several times in upper-case.

There was a lengthy discussion about covering basic wind-up costs for
the SG recruitment rather than attempting yet again to produce a full
budget for the Association. This is mentioned in the resolutions on
meta, however I need to think about a diplomatic reply to the WMF
board letter rather than going on a tangent. I am sure someone can put
the right links against your question and you can see if our previous
discussion was sufficient, or not, in your view.

Cheers,
Fae
Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) faewik at gmail.com
Chapters Association Council Chair http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA