[Wikimedia-l] IRC office hours with the Editor Engagement Experiments team

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Mon Feb 4 20:57:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This Wednesday at 22:00 UTC,[1] there will be an open discussion in
#wikimedia-office with our team, Editor Engagement Experiments.[2]

We've launched several new features since our last office hours --
including interactive "guided tours" and a getting started page for
newly-registered Wikipedians. We'll likely discuss these projects,
including testing results so far, as well as any questions people might
have.

Thanks,

--
Steven Walling