[Wikimedia-l] Copyright URAA trolls on Wikimedia Commons

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 15:01:56 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Fæ <faewik+commons at gmail.com> wrote:

> The URAA is rather more than theoretical. There is more milage  in
> developing a defensive approach for orphan works. Again I think an
> inclusive discussion on Commons is more useful if anyone intends to
> progress this.
>
> Fae

I'm finding it interesting to read this discussion, even though I don't
normally scan through discussions on Commons itself. Decentralized
discussion is practically hallowed tradition at this point, so I don't see
the harm in it. I'm sure anyone reading this thread is fully aware that you
believe it should be elsewhere, it is probably unnecessary to remind us
again.

~Nathan