[Wikimedia-l] Dells are backdored

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 04:02:34 UTC 2013

*"And as much as I personally appreciate Wikimedia staff, I am inclined*

*to agree with the sentiment that perhaps we should hire more staff until
we get some who believe that it wouldn't cost $100,000 totransition to less
expensive hardware. And maybe some people who know how to order chassis?"*

What makes you think they don't?

Dan Rosenthal