[Wikimedia-l] Qrpedia domain transfer

Michael Maggs michael at maggs.name
Sat Dec 21 15:29:19 UTC 2013

Crossed wires I think.

Jon was probably referring to the internal agreement between WMUK and its subsidiary Cultural Outreach whereby WMUK will pay the domain name renewal fees. That simply allows us to maintain a non trading status for Cultural Outreach which keeps legal fees to a minimum.

QRpedia is and will remain free for use by anyone, without any need for an agreement or approval from WMUK.

Michael