[Wikimedia-l] Ombudsman Commission applications

Maggie Dennis mdennis at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 19 13:32:42 UTC 2013

With thanks to those who have already submitted applications, I wanted to
just push out a reminder here.

The deadline for applications is January 1, any timezone. With major
holidays coming for many parts of the world, I didn't want people to
overlook the opportunity. If you are interested in serving on the ombudsman
commission, please drop me a note detailing your experience on the
projects, your thoughts on the commission, and what you hope to bring to
the role.

Thanks!

Maggie

--