[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] 2013-14 Round 2 FDC/annual plan grants timeline moved out by a month: proposals due April 1, 2014

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Wed Dec 18 13:37:09 UTC 2013

The key for round 2 is WMF which we have discussed for almost a year.
And to be able to deliberate on WMF we must adjust to their budgeting
time plan, which means 1 month later then this year. This is also now
made official several months in advance and there has not been
communicated any other timeplan for Round 2. And as stated, the entities
that has sent in a letter of intent to be part of Round2 is happy to
have the time shifted one month.

For the eligibility timing it was for this Round 1 15 days before time
to send in proposal, the same as is stated for Round2

Anders