[Wikimedia-l] National Museum of Korea releases images of artifacts and old books.

Asaf Bartov abartov at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 16 18:15:06 UTC 2013

These are wonderful news, Cheol!  Thanks for sharing them.

Are you or any other Wikipedians in touch with them at all?  If not, it
might be a good time to get in touch, congratulate them on this decision,
and describe the ways the Wikimedia community (not just in Korea!) can help
get more exposure for Korean heritage and art via articles and
translations, and also (perhaps) to contribute corrections to metadata,
photo captions, etc.

Cheers,

    Asaf