[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Update on community advocacy & liaison work

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Fri Dec 13 08:11:16 UTC 2013

I am very glad to see this initiative.

A strong user involvement is and has always been critical for succesful
developement and deployment of user oriented software

And here I see this now is set up in a structured way for the important
work being done for WMF engineering work.

I am looking forward to follow the work of the new Director of Community
Engagement and the community members groups he/she will cooperate with

Anders