[Wikimedia-l] Hackathon 2014 - Save the Date! May 9th - 11th 2014

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Tue Dec 10 20:11:41 UTC 2013

Dear all,

just a short note from Wikimedia CH that we are currently preparing the
2014 Hackathon in Zürich.
Contracts are about to be signed and we want to let you know that you
can count on us to create you an unique experience in Switzerland.

Date: May 9th - 11th

Location: Youth Hostel Zürich

A preliminary page can be found on MediaWiki.org

More to come soon!

Feel free to contact us in case of questions!

Charles and Manuel
--
Manuel Schneider - Chief Information Officer
Lausanne, +41 (21) 340 66 22 - www.wikimedia.ch