[Wikimedia-l] Update Transition Team on Meta

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Tue Dec 10 19:54:07 UTC 2013

Jan-Bart de Vreede wrote:
>I just posted a substantial update [...]:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Permalink/6682297

Thanks for the update. I'm a bit sad that we couldn't wrap up the search
before the end of 2013, but there are silver linings in that Sue is
continuing to stick around and we're not settling for a candidate that not
everybody is thrilled with.

One related question: will the delay in finding a new Executive Director
impact the search for a Vice President of Engineering? I would think
whoever becomes the next ED would want to have some input into who the
next VP of Engineering is.

MZMcBride