[Wikimedia-l] Closure of Community Logo Consultation

Craig Franklin cfranklin at halonetwork.net
Mon Dec 9 10:43:25 UTC 2013

Hi Geoff,

I'm delighted and pleasantly surprised to see that the Foundation staff has
listened to the community and changed course on this important issue.  My
commendations for this, and I urge the Board of Trustees to accept this
recommendation quickly so that this issue can finally be put to bed.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin