[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Closure of Community Logo Consultation

Geoff Brigham gbrigham at wikimedia.org
Sun Dec 8 01:05:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

The consultation<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Logo/Request_for_consultation>has
been closed on the question about the community logo registration.
Many thanks to everyone who provided their comments.   Based on the
consultation, we will be recommending to the Board that we withdraw
WMFtrademark registration and protection of the Community logo.

Many thanks to all,

Geoff and Yana

[1]  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Logo/Request_for_consultation