[Wikimedia-l] Registration open for Chapter Board workshop

Balázs Viczián balazs.viczian at wikimedia.hu
Fri Dec 6 20:21:48 UTC 2013

Well, this answer should be amongst the "how not" examples, worthy having
an own topic itself.

Another topic not related to the event but highly relevant for the "answer"
from Chris: "freebies". Obvious issue never spoken of.

This event can be held anywhere in the world as long as it is "free" for
the participants (no own money spent), you'll always have full house. You
don't really need anything else than covering expenses. No problem with
last minute programming, declined WMF funding or whatever. Expenses
covered? They'll be there.

Cheers,
Balazs