[Wikimedia-l] Language Engineering bug triage session for RTL language bugs - Aug 28th 2013, Wednesday 1700 UTC/1000PDT

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 23 06:26:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

The Wikimedia Language Engineering team will be hosting a bug triage
session on Wednesday, August 28th 2013 at 17:00 UTC (10:00 PDT) for
some of the bugs that exist in languages written from Right-to-Left
(RTL).  During this 1 hour session we will be using the etherpad
linked below to collaborate. We have already listed some bugs, but
please feel free to add more bugs (or file new ones!), and comments
about what you’d like to see addressed during the session. You can
send questions directly to me on email or IRC (nick: arrbee). Please
see below for the event details.

Thank you.

regards
Runa

=== Event Details ===

# What: Bug triage session for RTL language bugs