[Wikimedia-l] Hong Kong diary

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 19:14:13 UTC 2013

That's exactly what Ziko is talking about:
Hierarchy really 'reverts' users into real people, but moreover - it gives
them power to command the resources (people and money are just resources for
many of 'commanders'), and politics - how to gain ASAP and then to keep
...ALAP (as long as possible) the commandment position (through the
elections etc.).

...and that 'ordinary' people suffer of proper knowledge about power,
(democratic) procedures etc. (see the Ziko' explanation), but what is worse
- organisation suffers even more (much more).