[Wikimedia-l] An idea that may improve Wikipedia's fundraising

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:39:37 UTC 2013

YMMV, but I'd prefer if the solid value returned from my donation went
to someone in more dire need of it - i.e. if my donation could be used
to directly improve access for others who may not enjoy it. Indirectly
any donation to Wikimedia fits into the vein of sustaining access to
project content, but think of the success enjoyed by charities who
drive donations by linking them to the support of individual needy
recipients.