[Wikimedia-l] Proposal - Training for Wikimedia movement boards

Markus Glaser markus.glaser at wikimedia.de
Wed Aug 14 07:18:25 UTC 2013

Am 14.08.2013 14:44, schrieb Tanweer Morshed:
> Seems good initiative! I'd like to know, who will be training the people
> from chapters?? It'll be more efficient if someone who specializes in
> management of non-profit organization can do this job.
We were thinking about having more than one trainer and a set of
subsequent sessions focussing on different topics. Definitely, I think
there should be some external expert among them. But I'd also hope for
someone with a deep insight in the movement to be present at the
workshop. This person, naturally, should be someone internal.

Best,
Markus

--
Markus Glaser