[Wikimedia-l] [Wikidata-l] Meeting about the support of Wiktionary in Wikidata

Romaine Wiki romaine_wiki at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 11:04:51 UTC 2013

Are there much users from Wiktionary in Hong Kong? I do not think any of the Dutch users is, I can't say for others.

I think it would be essential that this subject is discussed inside the wider Wiktionary community. To me the group of users participating is too narrow. Also is a mailing list not handy as most of the users from Wiktionary do not read that. I think a Wikt-community wide discussion is needed.

Romaine