[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Chapters Association - report in the Journal

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 04:53:10 UTC 2013

Thank you for the update, Ziko.

I'd like to offer my thanks to you, Markus, Fae and everyone who devoted
time and effort to pushing the Chapters Association forward. The concept of
chapters sharing, reviewing and offering each other a helping hand remains
remains very important and I'm glad to hear lots of people talking about
how this can continue to develop without the formal structure of the
Chapters Association.

Regards,

Chris