[Wikimedia-l] Communication plans for community engagement

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:31:45 UTC 2013

Ah, I believe these are editor's edit-measurements based on "IP
address", which is something quite different from "base of operation".
I tend to edit pages geo-located in the US when I visit those places,
and I imagine many others not based in the US do the same. The same
holds for all other countries as well.