[Wikimedia-l] Visual Editor "temporary" opt-out

Kevin Wayne Williams kwwilliams at kwwilliams.com
Tue Aug 6 16:14:13 UTC 2013

Op 2013/08/06 9:07, Peter Southwood schreef:
> Do you have data to back up your claims?
> Peter
What do you need? Evidence that Wikipedia has survived for years?
Evidence that its decline is not so rapid as to indicate an emergency
situation? Quotes from Erik where he states that he disrupted English
Wikipedia in order to create a test bed? The first two are judgement
calls, for the third there's an embarrassment of riches. Let me know
what you need.

KWW