[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] WMF Board agenda for Hong Kong meeting

Jan-Bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 6 01:10:36 UTC 2013

Hi

No, they are observers on the first day and will be present. Just like Kat will be an observer on the first day. We have always done this, but the Wikimania meeting was always one day, so the transition took place somewhere in the middle of the day. This time the break is more obvious, thats all.

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Vice Chair
Wikimedia Board of Trustees