[Wikimedia-l] Resignation announcement, and a parting remark to everyone

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 20:01:26 UTC 2013

On 4/29/13 12:59 PM, Jan-Bart de Vreede wrote:
>> P. S. again, internal-l discussions that should be public. Damn.
>>
> Agreed, I am not on Internal either...
>
> Jan-Bart

Yes, there is a good number of people (including me) who are not on that
list anymore. I'm really unclear, at this point in the movement, as to
why it needs to remain closed. Critical conversations take place here,
there, and else where - so it's kind of null anymore...(IMHO!)

-Sarah

--
*Sarah Stierch*
*/Museumist and open culture advocate/*