[Wikimedia-l] Resignation announcement, and a parting remark to everyone

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:47:43 UTC 2013

I think that we agree about the problem not about the solution.

Anyway what it should be clear is that I have never spoken about an
"algorithm" but about a matrix of parameters to evaluate a project.

These parameters have been enumerated *but* after the evaluation of the
project.

This has generated anyway a wasting of time.

Unfortunately I know that any project is specific and peculiar but the
*personal* feeling doesn't help because it means that another FDC will
evaluate it differently.

regards

--
Ilario Valdelli