[Wikimedia-l] Resignation announcement, and a parting remark to everyone

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Mon Apr 29 08:31:57 UTC 2013

The beauty of the process, is in my mind, that is set up so that each
member can have their personal preferences on criteria to be used. This
ensues that as many perspectives as possible is up on the table during
the deliberation, and certainly not only what is in the staff assessment.

And culture context is central for most of us and it is fascinating the
broad understanding of cultural context, country specifics and specific
chapters operations there exist among the group of us

Anders