[Wikimedia-l] Train Wikiexpedition in Poland

Matthew Roth mroth at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 26 17:53:44 UTC 2013

and Tomasz, I do hope you'll consider a blog post about this for the
Wikimedia Blog. Certainly at the end of the event, but if you are hoping to
publicize the opportunity, you might also consider it before the event
happens.

More info on submitting material for the blog here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Blog

Or feel free to get in touch with me whenever you like.

thanks,
Matthew