[Wikimedia-l] Wikidata Stubs: Threat or Menace?

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 07:55:21 UTC 2013

Hmm I was wondering about that - thanks for the clarification! I am
not sure Wikidata will be a data farm that Google will want to index
for general consumption, but time will tell...in the words of Gines de
Pasamonte, "it deals with facts, and facts so neat and diverting that
no lies could match them"