[Wikimedia-l] [Wikitech-l] Deploying alpha of VisualEditor to non-English Wikipedias

Mathieu Stumpf psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Fri Apr 26 07:14:33 UTC 2013

Le 2013-04-25 19:09, James Forrester a écrit :
> On 18 April 2013 17:32, James Forrester <jforrester at wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>> TL;DR: VisualEditor will be deployed on 14 new Wikipedias next week
>> as an
>> opt-in alpha. Your assitance is requested to inform your wikis about
>> this
>> and help get the software translated.
>
> This is now done (for de, nl, fr, it, ru, es, sv, pl, ja, ar, he, hi,
> ko, and zh). Grateful for feedback, bug reports and suggestions of
> how
> we can improve the VisualEditor for you.

I opted in, but I can't see anything else than the classical edit
option. I tryed on severa pages I never visited before and also to
refresh my browser cache, but steal no new option. Is there a URL param
I could try to see if it at least it works this way?

--
Association Culture-Libre
http://www.culture-libre.org/