[Wikimedia-l] [WCA] Chapters Portal - Yet another Summary of information on Meta

Arnau Duran arnauduran at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 10:07:41 UTC 2013

Thank you for that centralitzed page, it is true that many times it is
really difficult to find info on Meta.

However I disagree on the name - if it's going to cointain information
about Chapters, Thematic organizations and User groups, it shouldn't be
named "Chapters Portal" but something like "Movement affiliates Portal"
(see Wikimedia affiliation
models<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_affiliation_models>
).

*Arnau Duran Ferrero*