[Wikimedia-l] ITU Telecom Young Innovators Competition: looking for solutions that inspire local content creation

Didie diddy.t at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 08:32:45 UTC 2013

TU Telecom Young Innovators Competition has started a new challenge on
preserving diversity of digital content. We are calling for concept papers
or start-ups from all around the world, started by young women and men (age
18-26) who work to inspire the creation of local content in a less
frequently used on the Internet language. We recognize the dis-balance of
digital content available and are devoted to help diversify the content by
supporting talented young entrepreneurs who have projects in this field. We
accept concept papers or start-ups (already up and running and in need of
further help to scale up). We offer up to USD 10 000 of seed funding to the
best 10 submissions, and we really hope that some of them will be for our
challenge on digital content.

More information at our website<http://world2013.itu.int/participate/innovate/>
  http://world2013.itu.int/event/innovation/

Any questions, as well as applications, should go to
young.innovators at itu.int or email me directly at dimitrina.todorova at itu.int