[Wikimedia-l] The case for supporting open source machine translation

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:01:14 UTC 2013

I really like Erik's original suggestion, and these ideas, Denny.

Since there are many different possible goals, it's worth having a
page just to list all of the possible different goals and compare them
- both how they fit with one another and how they fit with existing
active projects elsewhere on the web.

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266