[Wikimedia-l] [Language Engineering] Reminder: Bug triage on Wednesday, April 24 2013 at 1700 UTC/1000 PDT

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 24 07:08:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

This is a reminder that the Language Engineering team will be hosting
a bug triage session today, i.e. 24th of April 2013 at 1700 UTC/1000
PDT on #mediawiki-i18n (Freenode). The bug list is at
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/BugTriage-i18n-2013-04 . Event details
can be found be in the section below.

Thanks
Runa

What: Translation User Interface bug triage