[Wikimedia-l] Lack of community involvement in WMF budget planning

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Mon Apr 22 19:57:27 UTC 2013

Hi Sam,
thanks for the message, I appreciate hearing from a Board member at long
last.

I agree that it might be a good idea to collect feedback during the year
(is there actually any page that could be used for this purpose on
Meta?) — but I think that it also needs to be mentioned that it's much
easier and much more useful for the community to comment on a budget
plan, especially before it is approved and put into motion.

Can you please let us know if the Board arrived at any decision about
this? I had a look at the questions that were asked to you during the
open meeting in Milan
(<https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wmconf2013-meeting-with-the-board>),
but I was unable to find any related to the budget issue.

	-- Tomasz