[Wikimedia-l] [Milan] Night out for those who don't leave today :)

Michał Buczyński sandbox at o2.pl
Sun Apr 21 16:39:42 UTC 2013

Hello all conference people,

as not all people leave today, Polish Wikimedians with some friends meet together for some food/drink and everyone is wholeheartly welcomed.

We are meeting at 8:00 p.m. next to Porta Genova metro station (green line) on the piazza stazione di Porta Genova.

Then we are going to Naviglio Grande as we heard that there is a big number of good restaurants etc.

See you there!
We will be in this area for some time :) so you can catch us.
My phone is +48 603 800 876

Best Regards,
Michał aegis maelstrom Buczyński
WMPL