[Wikimedia-l] Office hour with WMF researchers

ENWP Pine deyntestiss at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 21 05:55:00 UTC 2013

Credit goes to J-Mo for enthusiastically supporting this idea. I mused
that I'd like to have a WMF researcher for an office hour, and largely
thanks to J-Mo's suggestions and recruiting, there will be a panel's
worth of researchers and analysts. Thanks also to the people at WMF
who made time on their schedules for this discussion.

For those who are unable to attend, the office hour will be logged.

Hopefully we'll have a good crowd at the meeting. (:

Pine