[Wikimedia-l] Agenda for FDC next week

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Thu Apr 18 12:48:27 UTC 2013

 From Sunday 20th through to Wednesday 24th FDC will meet in Milan,
primarily to deliberate upon the proposals for round 2. As there are
fewer proposal this time we will also spend time on discussing learnings
from last round in order to improve the process for further Rounds

We also have a special session on Sunday 10-13 for all interested
chapter representatives to meet all FDC and together discuss common
learnings from Round 1. There is also two sessions in the Chapters
conference  on Sat 10.30 and 16.30 for more general information and
discussion of FDC (and for the first one also of the grants processes).
The chapters conference schedule can be found at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2013/Schedule

A link to our own agenda for the coming days and links to the proposal
up in this round can be found at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FDC_portal/FDC_members/Current_round.

Anders
Secretary of FDC