[Wikimedia-l] "Tweet this page" from some or all sites???

Mathieu Stumpf psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Thu Apr 18 12:40:39 UTC 2013

Le 2013-04-18 13:11, David Gerard a écrit :
> On 18 April 2013 11:51, Mathieu Stumpf
> <psychoslave at culture-libre.org> wrote:
>
>> Those said, I don't use Twitter in the first place, so I really have
>> no idea
>> what kind of gap you would like to fill with your feature.
>

> Your entire objection appears to be "I personally don't want to do
> this, therefore your request is stupid." This is somewhat obnoxious.

Sorry, I don't know if it's my rhetoric skills which are so bad or
those which are answering me that are particularly inclined to interpret
my text in such a "obnoxious" manner, but I'm sure that I didn't mean
something like "I personally don't want to do this, therefore your
request is stupid.", nor even thougt such a rude thing.

My objection would be more something like "I'm afraid that this kind of
actions could threaten some general policies of the Wikimedia movement,
policies that promote human values that I share".

--
Association Culture-Libre
http://www.culture-libre.org/